Your Best Friend Around The Water
Registration & Warranty FAQS
Q: What is the guarantee payment for AquaGuard?
- Unlike all other products, we offer a phone replacement guarantee against liquid damage.
Q: What does the limited warranty entail for AquaGuard?
- AquaGuard protects phones against Drops, Dust, Snow and Liquid. AquaGuard is fully guaranteed against water damage while protected by AquaGuard warranty.
Q: What does the guarantee not cover?
- It does not cover product damage that may have resulted from normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse of the product.
- It does not cover damage to your device if the AquaGuard product is not properly installed on your devices. (See instructions on the packaging for the proper installation steps) Liquipel will not be liable for any indirect or incidental damages arising from the use of this product.
Q: How do I register my warranty?
- You must register your limited warranty at www.liquipel.com/registration within thirty (30) days of purchase. Failure to do so may void the warranty.
Q: Is this limited warranty transferable?
- Unfortunately, this limited warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original purchaser and their device.
Q: How long will the limited warranty be effective?
- The limited warranty will be effective for a period not to exceed one (1) year beginning with the original purchase date. This period shall be defined in or on your original product packaging or purchase receipt.